profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 4:30 pm
Time HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH, JIA! ♥ Oh sugar I have been doing nothing but reading Xiaxue for the past hour and a half cos' my Chinese tuition teacher couldnt make it today. Xiaxue's more recent entries are all about her nosejob which is quite cool (and somewhat disgusting) but yeah she even put up pictures of the stitches and everything! Look what I found on Rui's blog! ![]() Today, poor Fart was sick, and so was Esther and Sammy. This left Cam and I partnerless and lonely (well I was lonely, I dont know about Cam). Jack was nice enough to come and sit next to me. He was rather quiet during all the lessons, he has a relatively reserved soul. Ms Tan squashed Jack during one period of time, but I didnt dare say anything due to the fact that she would have thought I was crazy or something, having an imaginary friend! Oh hold on, I spy a cool all-black bird on the tree outside my window. If it's a crow I will feel so cheated. Okay it is a crow. YELLOW BIRD!!! Omgomgomg it's really pretty! And it just laid its droppings at the area outside my window. Great. They're round-shaped, if you must know. Sorta like Coccus bacteria. Speaking of birds, there's this olive-backed sunbird that built its nest at the part that's nearest to the tree outside the 4GR classroom. That's the very first guidey bird that I learnt about. As in, name. As I was saying, Jack sat next to me today! He looked rather silly in the school uniform, actually. Blue is definitely not his colour. I think he's looks better in something like... fuschia. (He's a winter.) You see Farhana, your absence has caused dire consequences to my mental health. Lit test was horrible. Couldn't understand the poem, except for the fact that the line "do not (insert verb here) in the dark wood alone at night" was repeated several times. Oh well. Oh yeeesss, thanks Rui for the lift home yesterday! So, where do we go from here? It is 5 o' clock. Time to go off. |